The Circular Economy Awards, or The Circulars, is an annual event recognizing individuals and enterprises from commerce, civil society and academia that have made a notable contribution to driving circular economy principles. We look forward to hearing about your own efforts and welcome you to enter.
The circular economy is an alternative to the traditional linear economy. It decouples growth from scarce resource use allowing economic development within natural resource limits and allowing companies to innovate to enable customers and users to do ‘more with less’. Find out more on the Accenture and WRAP websites.
The Five Award Categories
The Award for Circular Economy Leadership
For individuals who have demonstrated inspirational leadership in the journey towards circular economy.
The Award for Circular Economy Entrepreneurship
For early-stage organizations at the vanguard of the circular economy demonstrating innovation and market disruption.
The Award for Circular Economy Pioneer
For established organizations demonstrating innovation in their existing business.
The Award for Circular Economy Digital Disruptor
For companies who are disrupting business as usual by enabling the circular economy with data driven technologies.
The Award for Circular Economy Cities / Regions
For cities or regions which are establishing the enabling environment for the circular economy to develop and flourish.
What is the Circular Economy?
What is the inspiration behind the Circular Economy Awards?
- Entrants may make a maximum of one submission per award category.
- All entries must be submitted by 31st October 2014 and should be sent in PowerPoint format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries should be kept succinct, with an overall limit of 2,000 words per entry, graphics and diagrams are allowed.
- Quantitative examples should be given where possible.
- We'll contact you by December 2014 if you've been selected as a finalist.
Contact us at email@example.com.